Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Feng Piano Version - Jay Chou

Treasure it

Recently been thinking damm lot , after viewing caiwei blog , i came to think about what if my dearest friends left me . will i be able to take it , can i handle it .The answer is no!!!. I can't handle it , i'm starting to treasure my friends around me more . I would not want to lose them den start to treasure them . A few days ago , neo, kee and i was crossing a road when a car apporach , i hurry kee to cross the road faster , he said nevermind the car will stop de . I reply "WHAT IF IT DIDN'T", he say die lor , i replyed furiously saying . HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. they would be sad . KEE please do not have such thinking , its immature ,selfish and irresposible .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home